Minor traffic violations can turn into expensive legal issues. Costly fines, possible jail time and increased insurance premiums not only add to your frustrations but add to the financial cost. You may think your only option is to pay your fines but in doing so, you are risking higher insurance. King Law Offices can fight to have your violation reduced which can lower your fines and the increase on your insurance premium.
Illinois traffic laws have increased penalties for minor traffic violations. These increased penalties can cost more, increase the risk of jail time, raise your insurance premiums and even jeopardize your driving privileges. Don’t pay for your mistake for the next several years, call King Law Offices to fight for lower penalties, lower fines and prevent the loss of driving privileges.
If you lose your license:
- You may have to hitch a ride to work
- You may have to call a cab daily
- You may have to walk across Champaign or Urbana to work
- You may have several bus transfers each day
- You won’t be able to take the family to the lake
- You are putting an increased burden on your spouse
One of the worst times to get a traffic ticket is when you are traveling through Illinois on vacation, for business or other reasons. If you choose to deal with the traffic violation on your own, you will most likely pay high fines and risk having to return to Illinois. King Law Offices can help out of state visitors deal with their tickets and most likely prevent you from having to return to Illinois at an inconvenient time.
Multiple tickets and violations can increase your hassles. King Law Offices can assist in fighting to reduce the violations, drop the lesser violations and reduce your overall penalties.
We are experienced in representing clients charged with:
- DUI or DWI
- Driving while license suspended or revoked
- Reckless driving
- Excessive speeding
- Multiple parking tickets
- Driving uninsured
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Drag racing
- Speeding in a school zone
- Passing a loading or unloading school bus
- Improper lane usage
- Texting while driving
- Failure to stop for a stop light or stop sign
- Multiple traffic violations
- Improper lane usage
King Law Offices will thoroughly research your case, review the ticketing officer’s report and discuss with you the various options you have to reduce your overall burden. Be prepared and be informed by contacting King Law Offices today.